Las Vegas real estate is on sale and now is the time to buy. Here’s a few reasons why:
- The Las Vegas Real Estate market is affordable and can return a positive cash flow depending on the down payment and or cash.
- Las Vegas prices are so affordable and have dropped to a level that we will not see any significant statistical reductions moving forward.
- Our rental market is extremely robust; the average investment property is rented quickly within a couple of weeks in most cases, due to the significant number of people who have lost their homes via foreclosures and or short sales and must turn to rentals.
- Depending on the home price, a builder cannot buy raw land today and build a house for what many homes are selling for in our local market – replacement costs for Las Vegas real estate exceed the prices today.
- We are running out of land for building homes. There is only 35K acres of land that can be developed in the Las Vegas Valley. The rest is owned by the Federal Government and/or the Bureau of Land Management. 10% of Nevada is privately owned.
- Nevada is projected to grow approximately 49% by the year 2028, expanding by another 1.3 million people during this time period, while the US as a whole will grow by 22% - the majority of this growth will occur with Las Vegas real estate – now is the time to buy.
- You may want to consider buying a foreclosure and or short sale as part of your investment strategy.
Buy Las Vegas Real Estate
Las Vegas Real Estate is truly on sale right now but these great deals won’t last forever.
We will buy Las Vegas real Estate for you and acquire it at the lowest price in the shortest amount of time, using our experience to research the right areas for the return you are expecting.
Some of Our Services for Investors
- Consultation with you to understand your experience, motivation, and needs.
- Consultation to understand your goals.
- Presenting you with location information for strategic investing considerations.
- Cash Flow Analysis using realistic income and expenses
- Facilitating Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges through Title Company
- Market Analysis to identify potential Investment Opportunities
- Funding Sources
- Recommending companies to rehab properties for R&R investors
- Referring Property Management Services for your Las Vegas Real Estate